Thursday 11 February 2010

Cyder glazed pork Shoulder


Just a very brief post to record the pork recipe I made last night as, even I say so myself, it was delicious! The Pork was from Waveney Farm who I visited on my Road Trip and the cyder jelly I made myself.



Cyder Glazed Pork Shoulder

Boned and rolled pork shoulder approx 1.5kg.
2tbsp cyder jelly
1tbsp cyder vinegar
generous splosh of soy sauce.

Pre heat the oven to GM 8, put the pork in for 30 mins, then turn down to heat to GM3. Mix together the other ingredients. After an hour, take the meat out and pour a few spoonfuls of the cyder mixture over the meat. Put the meat back in the oven for another half hour, then repeat so the total cooking time at GM3 is 2hrs.

Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious.
    My mouth is watering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete